ROSEMONT, IL–(Marketwired – Oct 26, 2015) – The Quality Show will bring together thousands of industry professionals responsible for quality assurance and process improvement needs beginning tomorrow at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL. The Quality Show, taking place October 27-29, 2015, is the only tradeshow focused exclusively on quality technology, equipment and products to find new ideas and solutions to manufacturing challenges that will improve quality on the shop floor and in manufacturing planning.
Highlights for the event include:
- Resource-Rich Exhibit Hall: Meet with the Industry’s premier suppliers demonstrating the latest products, services and techniques to improve business. Exhibitors to include Gold Sponsor Quality Vision International (QVI), Bronze Sponsor Innovmetric, as well as Advanced Industrial Measurement Systems, Diatest USA, Faro Technologies, InfinityQS International, Keyence Corporation of America, Metrologic Group Services, Inc., Quality Control Solutions, Inc., Sciencescope International, Thermo Scientific, Winslow Engineering, and many more. To view our complete list of exhibitors, please click here.
- Two high-profile Keynote Presentations: Hear from GE Aviation on Strategy, Culture and Continuous Improvement on Wednesday, October 28 from 8:45-10:00am, and NASA on Aerospace Quality Assurance for High Risk Research Payloads on Thursday, October 29 from 9:00-10:00am.
- Free Education: Attend 18 educational sessions led by American Society for Quality (ASQ), Coordinate Metrology Society (CMS) and other subject matter experts addressing key issues and quality solutions on the show floor. For a complete agenda of the educational sessions, please click here.
- Extensive Networking: Engage with decision makers and influencers on shared challenges, discuss best practices, find new customers and develop partnerships on the show floor and during two networking receptions. The Welcome Reception will be taking place on Tuesday, October 27 from 4:00-7:00pm, and the Networking Reception will be taking place on Wednesday, October 28 from 5:00pm-7:00pm.
- Attendees: Thousands of quality professionals, decisions makers and buyers will come to find new ideas and solutions to their manufacturing challenges that will improve quality on the shop floor and in manufacturing planning making this the “must attend” event in the quality industry. To see what companies are attending, click here.
About The Quality Show
The Quality Show is a brand new tradeshow in the manufacturing sector produced and owned by BNP Media and QUALITY Magazine. QUALITY Magazine is a monthly business publication serving the quality assurance and process improvement needs of more than 57,000 manufacturing professionals. Visit http://www.qualitymag.com for information. The event is produced by BNP Media, one of the country’s leading business-to-business media companies serving industry professionals across 50+ industries through magazines, custom media, e-newsletters, webinars, events and market research. Visit http://www.bnpmedia.com. For the most up to date information and to register to attend, visit http://www.qualityshow.com.