CAYENNE, FRENCH GUYANA–(Marketwired – Aug. 18, 2015) – La Compagnie Miniere Esperance (“CME” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce positive results from its second diamond drilling program of 2015 on its mining concession Esperance in French Guyana.
HIGHLIGHTS second drilling campaign of 2015
- S024 intersect 279m at 1.39 g/t Au from 0.10 to 279.10 meter
Including 24.8 meters at 5.37 g/t
- S025 intersect 168m at 1.59 g/t Au from 1.7 to 169.7 meter
Including 40.65 meters at 3.36 g/t
- S027 intersect 93m at 1.18 g/t Au from 65 to 158 meter
Including 19.4 meters at 4.35 g/t
- S028 intersect 46.85m at 1.62 g/t Au from 5 to 51.85 meter
Including 19.25 meters at 3.52 g/t
- 11 diamond drill holes (HQ in Saprolite & NQ in fresh rock)
- 2030 meters of diamond drilling in this campaign
- Mineralization confirmed over 1.4 Km strike length
- 14 intersected significant gold mineralization on 14 holes
- Mineralized intersection in S033 at 2.8km North-East of S027
- Mineralized system open
Details on the intersections are listed in the following table. Main Intersections samples analysed by gold fire assay.
Following table of results from the third diamond drilling campaign conducted by the CME.
|*Au by Fire-Assay Filab Surinam|
|True thickness of the mineralized zones are about 65% of the core length|
Holes are inclined 50 degrees and intersections are along the core. Gold grades are uncapped. Most of the holes were drilled in the 145-325 axis. Consult previous press release for location map.
The analytical control program QA / QC included blanks and standards and are satisfactory and allow the release of results.
The direction of the CME declares: “We are extremely pleased with the results of this third diamond drilling program. All the holes have intersected gold. Hole S033 located 2.8 kilometers from S027 demonstrate an important regional system. These latest results will allow the CME to receive its first estimate of the mineral resources in accordance with NI 43-101 shortly. Moreover, the management wants to congratulate its technical team under Mr. Alexandre Cailleau direction for its successful outcome of the program. ”
The technical content of this press release was prepared and reviewed by Claude Duplessis P Eng. geological engineer GoldMinds Geoservices Inc., an Independent Qualified Person as defined in NI 43-101 standards.
CME is a private Guyanese company owner of two mining sites:
- ESPERANCE in the town of Apatou
- SAINT ELIE in the town of Saint Elie; the mining title is held by SMSE (Societe des Mines de Saint Elie) 100% subsidiary of CME. This concession was acquired from Golden Star.
For more information on CME visit: www.esperancegoldmine.com